- Fitness floor free weights are intended for high school students and older.
- Youth ages 10-13 may use the fitness floor machines and cardio equipment only after completing the fitness floor orientation.
- A school age child can use the track by themselves if they are following the rules and a parent/guardian is upstairs.
- Strollers are allowed on the track.
- A child is allowed to attend a group exercise class.
- Shirts and closed toe shoes are required.
- No dropping weights.
- Please wipe down and return all equipment to where it goes.
If you have any questions/concerns regarding these rules please contact Cassy at email@example.com.